Saturday, August 27, 2011

Be a Galactic Hero!


Want to get a 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin? I did. So I scoured the interwebs for tips on how to achieve this goal. This is what I found:

From OrlandoParksNews.blogspot.com

This guide tells you how to find some of the highest scoring targets in the ride. I found the robot arm to be easy to hit and it really does give you 100,000 points per hit.

From HiddenMickeys.org

Apparently, there is a secret target if you spin around after a round door. " imagine there's a 3-circle Mickey head. Shoot at where the right ear would be, and if you hit the target (you can actually see a white circle) you get 1 million points! "


I cannot confirm or deny if this is true but I will look for it next time. However, it is impossible to get a million points as the max you can get is 999,999


From DisneyEveryday.com

This one has a handy video giving you tips. Where to shoot, etc. It also shows just how quickly you can max out the score if you shoot wisely.

So after brushing up on some strategy, want to know how I did??

Yes, I am now a Galactic hero. Plus, I achieved this score in the very first room. Sure, I was helped a bit by a pause in the ride. My big tips. Aim for the second robot hand. Make sure you have control of the joystick, and hold down the trigger button (the gun will fire almost continuously, allowing you to score lots of points!).

Let me know when you, too, are a Galactic Hero!




No comments:

Post a Comment